What are the lens options for my Visionworks glasses?
Share your experience with Visionworks' lens options
Visionworks has many different lens options for your glasses.
Type of Glasses
- Single vision: if your prescription is to correct one field of vision – either distance, intermediate (computer) or items up close (reading).
- Progressive: if you need "multifocal" lenses that provide a seamless progression of lens powers for all viewing distances.
- Non-RX lenses
- Standard Plastic: Prescription grade lenses ($66.00)
- SlimLite Polycarbonate: Ideal for higher prescriptions as they are thinner and lighter than standard lenses. Impact resistant with built-in UV protection. Perfect for those with an active lifestyle ($96.00)
- Clear Lenses: These lenses are ideal for everyday viewing (Included)
- Transitions Signature Lenses: Photochromic lenses adapt to changing sunlight, from clear indoors to dark outdoors, and every shade in... between. Protects from UV rays and harmful blue light ($54.00)
- Sunglass Lenses (Brown or Green): Ideal for those that spend a great deal of time outdoors and need maximum protection from UVA/UVB rays and... elimination of glare ($30.00)
The non-glare coating improves vision, reduces eye strain, and enhances the look of your glasses by greatly reducing or eliminating reflections from your lenses. Ideal for those that experience high glare when driving at night.
- Standard: Our standard non-glare coating reduces reflections from your lenses, giving you improved vision and less eye... strain. Ideal for those that need a reduction of glare for driving at night ($60.00)
- ClearShield: All the benefits of our standard non-glare coating. ClearShield also offers premium scratch resistance and makes... your lenses easier to clean ($75.00)